Step-by-step guide for new customers
1. Find the products you want
- If you know the item numbers that you want,
you can search for an item number ; or use the Quick Order Form to search for several numbers at once.
- If you know the type of product that you want,
you can browse through our range in the areas that interest you; or search for products using keywords or item numbers
- If you're not sure what you want,
why not let us inspire you with the fantastic offers on our homepage!
2. Select products to order
- Choose product options such as size, colour and quantity
- Click the "Add to Bag" button to add the product to your order
- When you've selected all the products you want, click "Go to checkout"
3. Register as a customer
- If you have never shopped with J D Williams before, set up a new account using the "New Customer" option on the Sign In/Register page.
- If you have set up an account with J D Williams by telephone or post, set up your account for use on the website using the "Enable Existing Account" option on the Sign In/Register page.
4. Place your order at the checkout
- Check that your order details are correct
- Choose the address where you want the order delivered
- Choose the delivery option.
- Choose whether to pay on your personal account or by credit/debit card
- Click the "Place Your Order" button to complete your order
- You will receive an email from us confirming your order
We hope the information above will answer your question, but you can also or call us on 0345 071 9018.